Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Caleb's first Halloween... 2006


Last Halloween... 2007
Halloween 2007...
Grandma and Caleb at our trunk or treat.. 2006
Nathaniel Halloween 2006..
Last year at the pumpkin patch.. 2007
Pumpkin carving....


Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year, I love the colors of the trees, and the crisp cool feel of the air. We were driving through Logan Canyon this past weekend, and the colors of the trees were so vibrant, it was so beautiful!!!! Fall brings one of the funnest holidays, Halloween!! Halloween is just around the corner, we are still trying to decide what to dress up like. My sister posted some cute photos of her kids from past years, so I decided that I would look through my pics and post a few. Isn't it so fun to see how the have grown....

0 comments: