Friday, September 26, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS....

Yesterday I entered a contest at KOSY 106.5 of course not imaging that I would even come close to winning!! 6 am I was up as usual to get ready for the day, I was doing my hair and my phone rang, not many people call that early in the morning. I answered the phone:
"Hello" I said.
"Hello is this Melissa Pratt" they asked
"Yes this is Melissa Pratt" was my response..
"Hello Melissa this is Fisher and Peggy from KOSY 106.5, how are you doing?"
"I'm great "
"We are calling to tell you that you are the winner of a trip on us to Lo Jolla San Diego"
"Get out are you serious, I never win anything!"
"Yes you won, who are you going to take with you?"
"My family, my Husband and my two boys!"
"Well congratulations and have a fabulous trip...."
"Thank you so much!"
Click here for my info....http://www.kosy.com/main.html
When I ended the call I couldn't believe it, I was so excited that I jumped up and down, and danced around, I won I won...... I am so EXCITED!!!



4 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

Rachelle said...

That is too cool! Woot woot woot! When are you going?

Melissa said...

How fun! I love to win things. I have only one some hairbows off of a blog, but still fun. Have a GREAT Time!

Princess Hairstyles said...

That is awesome!! Yay for you!!