Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Moon Ball

I tried to take a photo of the moon but it didn't work to well


Caleb went with me for a little walk tonight, I had to take something to a neighbor. As we were walking Caleb looked up into the sky and said " Mom look at the MOON BALL, I want to bounce it!" I laughed, and tried to explain that the moon was to far away and way to big to bounce, but he was determined that he was going to grab it, he really wanted to bounce it like a ball... He continued to try to reach into the sky and grab the "moon ball," unable to reach it he came up and said "Mom pick me up and help me reach it peas?" So I grab him and lifted him up into the sky, he reached as far as he could and said, with a sigh " Mom I can't reach the moon ball oh darn!" He makes me laugh so hard, he is always saying the funniest things!!!!

0 comments: