Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Anniversary......10 years...

We were sealed in the Manti Temple October 17Th....



Yes I know that just last week I posted that it was my anniversary, it is also our tenth year anniversary tomorrow. James and I were married in Las Vegas 11 year ago on the 7Th of October, and we were sealed for time and all eternity on the 17Th of October in the Manti Temple. What a
truly amazing feeling to be able to look over the altar at the man you will be sealed to for eternity. I remember many emotions going through my mind, that morning.
When we were married in Vegas I knew that it wasn't forever, there was much preparation in going to the temple, but what a
blessing to be able to have those promises, to know that it will be forever if we
do what is right. I love you James, thanks for being my Forever!!
Love You Melissa

0 comments: