Sunday, March 16, 2008

SICK OF BEING SICK!

Nathaniel has been sick for a couple weeks, he gets a small cold and it turns into bad, bad asthma cough, so he has been miserable for awhile. I was hoping that the rest of us would be out of the woods, because we hadn't gotten sick yet! Well I was to quick to think that, on Friday Caleb got really sick and was having a very hard time breathing, so we ended up taking him to the doctor that evening, the doctor gave him a shot to help his breathing, and some medicine for the ear infection he has. That night I was lucky enough to go to bed with a very very sore throat, and my chest was so tight. Saturday morning I woke up without a voice and both my boys were very miserable. The past two days we have been sleeping, sleeping and did I mention sleeping, this is the worst cold I have had in a very long time! Okay enough complaining! I am going to think positive, and I am going to be better tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Well it could be worse you could be that sick and LOOK LIKE LUCAS.... Get better Brats, Oh i mean Pratts