Thursday, November 15, 2007

James and Melissa Married October 7th 1997
Sealed in the Manti Temple October 17th 1998
10 Years of Adventure, To the Love of My life.




Chantel you were right this is going to be a lot of work, at least you have photos of you and Adam before you were married. James and I, well lets just say we were a little umm should I say untraditional. I found a photo of the Chapel we were married in, but it isn't very good, most of you know that James and I met on a blind date and the next day we were engaged and off to Vegas to be married, shocking my family, but yes just under three days of knowing each other we were married in Las Vegas at the Chapel of Love, in the Rose room, so romantic! These are the only photos that I have, and it isn't even the day we were married.

0 comments: