Sunday, November 11, 2007

FAMILY

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Saturday afternoon Grandpa called and invited us up to his house, it was a lot of fun we had dinner and visited, grandpa's yard is looking so good, he has done a great job. Grandpa put some music on and Caleb and Nathaniel danced around, it brought back memories of when we were all kids, and Dad would light the fire downstairs and turn all the lights off, we would listen to the music he put on, I remember dancing around or just singing along with the music, and laying by the fire. What fun memories, I miss being able to get together with all of you, I love you all, and am glad that we have such good parents that taught us that families are so important. They gave us so many opportunities, and I am grateful for their love and example.. Well I hope that you all have a wonderful Sunday. Love you all!!!

1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love when Gpa puts the music on for himself... I mean the kids!