Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've been tagged

Ok according to this tag I have to list 6 things you may not know about me. Ummm let me think
1. I love you run, umm me of all people, I crave the running.
2. I clean my house when I am stressed out and it relaxes me. Scary huh?
3. I think that it would be so fun to take dancing classes (ballroom dancing.)
4. My brother taught me how to fix my sprinkling system, so I know how to repair the system, I feel like a handy women. I have also figured out how to grow grass which is an accomplishment
for someone who doesn't have a green thumb. thanks to Adam and dad.
5. I love to make crafts, I am always looking for something to make or fix, I also learned how to dry wall and wiring outlets.
6. I'm planning to go back to school, I would love to go into nursing. Hopefully within the next year.

1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Fun! Now I got Wedding Tagged, but I think I am going to skip that one! hehe
Dancing sounds crazy, I don't think I am coordinated enough for that!