Friday, September 19, 2008

Joshua and Sabrina's Wedding...

I had to take a couple shots of the beautiful fall colors. I have to say
fall is one of my most favorite seasons.
This was Sabrina and Joshua's wedding cake. Cupcakes are a great idea!!
Natalie and Lace..


Caleb was having way to much fun with the girls, what a flirt!!!
Introducing Theo-Oliver Olsen... Sabrina and Joshua's little boy..

Joshua and Sabrina Olsen... Congrats..

Abigail wouldn't let me get a pic of her so this was one of the better ones.





Grandpa wanted me to tell everyone hello!!


















Can you tell who this is?? I had to do a double take, my jaw dropped, Jacob has really grown up, he is almost
seventeen. (I know I can't believe it either!!!)











1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Thanks for sharing...Did you see that the photographers camera is the same as mine! haha
I like the bottom of her dress that curtaining is cute...Glad you shared pictures!