Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday....Family Fun

Saturday Nathaniel, Caleb and I went to grandma and grandpa's home to visit. Adam, Chantel, Allison, and Luke have come from Buffalo NY, they arrived on Friday. It is so good to see them, it has been way too long since we have see each other. I sure have missed having my brothers and sisters living near by!!! I thought that I took a photo of Chantel but I didn't I'm sorry, I will have to take some more of the family when we see them again. Thanks for a great day yesterday!!

Caleb and Luke, I think that Caleb took a toy from Luke and
as you can see it is flying through the air! Sorry Luke!
Allison is such a little princess!! Caleb being such a ham!

Uncle Adam and Nathaniel having fun playing games! Thanks
Adam, Nathaniel enjoyed it!
Look at how grow up the two little boys are getting!

2 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

You did take a picture of me but it was with my camera, and I deleted it! HAHA, Im safe!
It was fun and yes it has been WAY to long!
Maybe we will end up out here... keep fingers/toes crossed!

Rachelle said...

I love getting together with family. It looks like your kids had a lot of fun. Cute pictures!