Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun Playing in the sun..

Monday Grandma, Chantel and the kids came down to visit and, play we had tons of fun!! I was so excited to have family down for the day! We cut their hair, played on the trampoline, played on the swing set and the kids had fun getting each other wet, (Nathaniel wasn't to happy, but he finally got over it!)


Allie and Caleb had fun playing with the water..

Luke just woke up and was enjoying sitting on the swing
Smile Chantel


Mommy I am swinging!!


Looks like fun!!

Hang on tight Allie...


Caleb wasn't liking Nathaniel jumping. He kept saying
"Too high Nano, Too High!" and of course Nathaniel was
determined to keep going, little stinker!!












1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

I love all the shots of Caleb and Allie at the hose! they are too cute! the toes on that swing shot are adorable too! Great pictures except for the one of me! Yuck! But hey my hair looks GREAT! Not so much today. haha!