Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OOPS...





Every night Nathaniel sleeps with his rice bag, to warm his feet. Monday night was no difference, he warmed his bag and we had our family prayers, he went to bed and I went to brush my teeth, about two minutes later Nathaniel knocked on the bathroom door and said "Mom we have a problem!" I opened the door and looked at his hands, they were all black and sticky looking, I wasn't sure if he had trown up or what had happened. Nathaniel proceeded to tell me that "Caleb had left Nathaniel's modeling clay in his bed, and the heat from the rice bag melted it all over the place." We went in his room and the clay was everywhere, it was liquid all over his bed and on the rice bag. I had to laugh, because just the night I had told Nathaniel that he need to put the clay up, so Caleb couldn't get it, but of course Nathaniel, left it out, Caleb put it under the covers of Nathaniel' bed. Needless to say it made a big big mess. Hopefully Nathaniel learned that he has to put things away so little brother doesn't do stuff like this.


Caleb loves to try to read books, and he loves to smile for the camera

1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

feeling a little queezy and boy I almost just threw up! I am glad that wasn't what I thought it was at first!