Sunday, April 27, 2008

Grandpa birthday night...

Grandpa loving the John Deere Tractor....




Tonight we came up to Grandma and Grandpa's home to celebrate grandpa's birthday. We asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner, he wanted taco casserole and green goddess dessert. So I made dinner and brought it to him. We have had a wonderful night. Grandpa had wanted a John Deere tractor in his garage, so I was able to get a friend to print it in vinyl, it

turned out great.. We love you Grandpa.... Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Oh that looks great! (both things) I love how the sign turned out...I think it is totally original and very cool!
You did a great job!
Caleb you look so funny working out with no shirt on! You are too silly!
We love you all!
Chantel and fam.

Amy said...

It looks so beautiful. I love it!!!!! Thanks so much for doing that Melissa. We are sad we don't live closer to celebrate stuff with everyone. I am so sad about not being able to come out this summer. But I am sure when baby is bigger we will be out. Caleb is getting big. He has Nathanial's look to him. CUTE.


We love you.
Lamjav family