Friday, March 28, 2008

Outside time.. Loving the weather..





Today our neighbors came over and we played out side, it was such a nice day today, compaired to yesterday's two inches of snow! This weather has got to decide if it is going to be cold or warm, I prefer a bit warmer! Caleb loves to slide and play on the swings, he has also found that jumping on the trampoline is much better than jumping on the ground :) Nathaniel decided to show Caleb how to go down the slide head first, isn't it nice to have a big brother! Nathaniel actually wants to play out in the back yard, now that he isn't just playing alone, so I believe that we will be spending a lot of time out side now, I am excited to be outside and start working on the yard, this year I am going to have all of my grass green and growing, it seems like it has taken forever, but like my dad says "good things come to those who wait" or in my case good things come to those who don't give up, and it helps to have a little bit of a green thumb.

When we were outside tonight we found an earthworm slimming around, Caleb thought that it was so cool, the video clip shows him picking up the worm, when he picked it up he wasn't sure that he liked how it felt, so he threw it as fast as he picked it up, it was funny, then he just sat there and watched it as the worm decided to inch it's way into the ground. Nathaniel on the other hand was determined that he was going to make it his "pet" he wanted to go and get a jar, and make it a little home away from home, but I tried to explain to him that it would probably die if he did that, so he finally agreed to live it outside. My boys are so much fun, they always are doing something to make me laugh, each day they teach me something new.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you guys have the caught the same "Spring Fever" we caught about 3 months ago! I can't wait for some warmth! That little Caleb is a cutie! I can't tell from the pics if you're in the same house that I remember, or if you've moved??

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Oh I am going to stop reading your blog... at least till spring hits here, PS did I tell you it snowed...WAHHH WAHHHH

Melissa Pratt said...

Yes, it is the same home. Trying really hard to fix some things up, seems like there is always something.