Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sharing
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1.I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! Keep in mind I am not that talented. So come on, sign up!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling you they want to participate will receive someting from you this year

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute idea Melissa, but there is no way I'm going to commit to sending stuff to people! I have way too many kids now! My life is no longer my own-maybe I can postpone it for another 3 years.. ha ha

Melissa Pratt said...

Well thats okay heather, you are on my list, first one, and you don't have commit to do anything, just email me you home address and be watching for something in the mail.. How is everything?

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Me me me.... sign me up!

Harts said...

I love these, however sometimes they are hard because nobody signs up to do it... So, if you need another person, I will sacrifice :) J/K....