Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday Present...

These are the beautiful flowers.. I love the colors.
My new do..









My sweet, sweet sister Amy called me last week on my birthday and said " Melissa for your gift Munich and I want to pay to have to go and get your hair cut and colored. " I was so excited, because I do hair, and I usually do my own hair, yes that is right I cut and color it myself. But today was an awesome day for me!! I went today and got my hair done and it was so nice, I got to the salon and walk in , my sister had it planned that the stylist (a friend) would have flowers for me, they were so beautiful. She told me that they were from my sister, I almost started to cry, how sweet, that really made my day, not only did I get pampered and got my hair done but I got flowers too!! I love coming home from getting my hair done and I don't have to fix what they have done... She is one of only two people I like doing my hair. I like my hair to be done a certain way, I know I am too picky!! Probably because I do hair and I know when it isn't right!!
Any way enough of my rambling on and on, Amy and Munich thanks for the wonderful gift, I really needed to be pampered! I love you both so much.






3 comments:

The Life of MattnWin said...

Happy birthday! How sweet! I wish I had a sister that nice. JK Beautiful!

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Looks great! Did you go darker? It is hard to tell the color in the pictures. I like the framing though, that was sweet of A&M, the flowers are pretty!

Amy said...

Melissa- It has been years since I've seen you, but I found your blog through another blog and just wanted to say hi... Are you on facebook? I am and have connected with Amy and Ryan. I'd love to hear from you. Check out my blog at gatda.blogspot.com.... Amy Christensen Davis