Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally....

not my best..
Caleb was so excited to open his gift, it took him five mins. to open it
one little piece at a time. lol Nathaniel was trying to hurry him up.. Smile big Caleb...




What a slacker I have been the past few weeks, I'm so sorry, life has been so crazy around here!!! Between my family, Young Women's and Business, I haven't had anytime, not to mention everything going on for Christmas.



Merry Christmas to everyone, I can't believe that it is going to be here in just a couple of days, this month has gone by so very very fast, I think that we are finally all ready for Santa to come, I know that my boys are! Caleb has been having fun trying to open all of the gifts, so far he has only had a chance to open one, thank goodness! Nathaniel is just ready to see what Santa will bring him.



It has been snowing off and on for the past few days, and it has been extremely cold, I love the snow but I don't like being cold. It will be nice to have it be a white Christmas. Nathaniel has been such a big helper, each time it snows he volunteers to shovel the driveway and the walks, he is such a lifesaver!! Thanks buddy I love you so much....



Let me post a few photos of the kids, Merry, Merry , Merry Christmas to all and to all a great year!!!!!

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

Merry Christmas! Thank you for your friendship! I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday.