Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa...

Caleb was determined to sleep with grandma...

Caleb loves Grandma so much....


This past week has been so fun, my mom and dad stayed with us Wednesday night, and Thursday, thanks for coming and spending thanksgiving with us.. Grandpa went home Thursday night, but Grandma stayed with us for a couple more nights, because she had to work. Friday morning she didn't have to go to work until later in the day, we got up at 4am and ventured out on a shopping spree, it was a blast, we accomplished a ton! Saturday we visited and made some Christmas gifts. I loved spending time with you mom. Thanks... I love you so much Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

You need to change your font color it isn't readable with the back ground colors...
But I love the background

Mike and Lynn said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun getting into the holidays. Ha Ha, my mom would kill me if I posted a picture of her sleeping!!