Sunday, October 5, 2008

KIDS DO CRAZY THINGS

Thought that I would share what my little Caleb did about a half an hour ago.. Caleb loves to get into my purse and find gum or tic tacs to eat. Caleb found the tic tacs and asked me if he could have some? I said "yes just one though." He said "OKAY OKAY MOM!" Then he looks at me and says "Mommy GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!" and begins to cry. Not knowing what he was talking about, I asked him "Caleb get what out?" Caleb pointed to his nose and said "TIC TAC IN MY NOSE, IT HURTS!" Yes my son decided to put his tic tac up his nose, I couldn't help but laugh, we tried to get him to sneeze it out, or blow it out, with no luck. I just looked up his nose to see if it had dissolved yet. YEAH, finally a half hour later it's dissolved... I don't think that he will put anything up his nose again!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Well at least it was disovable! Thankfully none of my kids have put anything in their noses. I have had one of my daycare kids stick a bead from her bracelet in her nose though. Not fun!