Monday, September 1, 2008

Caleb fun again...



Yes I know that I just posted a few funny things about Caleb but I had to post one more! I was fast asleep this morning and my little Caleb boy ran into our room, and started patting me on the shoulder, "mom, mommy, wake up peasssss.............MOMMY!" I rolled over and looked at Caleb, and said, " Caleb, sweetie what do you need, Mom is tired, why don't you lay down for a little bit longer?" Caleb replied, "MOMMY YOU NEED TO GET UP, I need a haircut, right now!!" I smiled big and said " Why don't we do it a little bit later?" Caleb said " NO, Peasss I really need a haircut!" He looked at me with his big blue eyes and again said "PEASSSSSSSSS!!" He has me wrapped around his little finger! So I got out of bed, got my smock on, then we went down to the salon, and gave Caleb a haircut. When we were done he was so proud, he looked in the mirror and said "I look good, thanks mommy! I just smiled, he is so cute!!!

2 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

where did you get him! So funny!

Lindsay said...

Hi Melissa! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! Isn't it crazy whose sites we can run into? I get so addicted "blog surfing" and am always amazed at who I come across! I'm glad you're doing well. I'll be back again!