Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged

A-Attached or Single: Married for over 10 wonderful, exciting years!
B-Best Friend: James Mom, Sisters
C-Cake or Pie: both, Raspberry pie, Cheese cake, and strawberry short cake!
D-Day of Choice:I would have to say Tuesday and Wednesday because my hubby is off those days. We actually see each other.
E-Essential Items: Computer, cell, hair care. No question about it!
F-Favorite Colors: Burgundy, Navy Blue, Forest Green ....
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Umm anything gummy!
I-Indulgence: Sleeping in past 7am, and eating a piece of chocolate.
J-January or July: Both I have to say January because that is my birthday month, but July because of the holiday and it is warmer, I definitely like the heat better than the cold.
K-Kids? two boys one nine and one almost two, both full of life.
L-Life isn't complete without? Family
M-Marriage Date: October 7Th, 1997
N-Number of Brothers and Sisters: 2 brothers, 2sister; now counting my married into brothers and sisters since they are also my brothers and sisters. brothers6 Sisters9 .
O-Oranges or Apples: I do LOVE oranges. Apples are good too especially with peanut butter:( ).
P-Phobias or Fears: Fears.
Q-Quote: Try a little harder to be alittle better!
R-Reason to Smile: My economy stimulation check just stimulated my bank account!have to agree with Elisa
S-Superman or Wonder Woman: Wonder Women, I always wanted to have powers like her.
T-Tag four people: I tag anyone who would like to participate.
U-Unknown fact about me: I clean my house when I am stressed, makes me less stressed
V-Vegetables? I love Vegetables but my favorite is tomatoes
W-Worst habit My husband would say cleaning up after he has cleaned up something. I really don't think that I am that bad :).
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Last x-ray at the dentist one month ago, last ultrasound was last October
Y-Your favorite food: Chocolate. (my weakness)
Z-Zodiac Sign: Aquarius. I think that it states that we are vain. I guess that could be true when it comes to hair.

0 comments: