Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day.....

It is Mothers Day and I wanted to tell my mom how much I love her, she is one of my hero's, she means the world to me, I am so lucky to have someone that taught me such good values in my life, I hope that I can be half the women my mom is, she is a great grandma, she loves her grandchildren so very much, she would do anything for any of her children and grandchildren I Love you so very much mom, have a wonderful day. Thanks for always being there for me and my family, and for all that you do!!!


Now to my sisters, hope that you all have a very Happy Mothers Day, I love you all so very much! I'm so blessed to have good family....

1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

That is an aweful picture of all of us! But happy Mothers day to you also~
Love you!~