Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nathaniel's Award...



About two weeks ago I went to an SEP conference for Nathaniel, while we were there his teacher gave Nathaniel and I a big white envelope, she was so excited she said that I would be so proud. I opened it and read aloud what it said. Nathaniel took the IOWA tests a while back, and he ranked in the Top Ten Percent Nationally in Science and Reading. I was so very proud of him, and so was his teacher, she said that she had only seen a few children in her career receive this certificate. Nathaniel I am so VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!! Just wanted to share, and yes I am bragging. :)

1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Congratulations Nat! That is Wonderful.. Be proud you are blessed to be smart, it is a good thing!
YEAH!!! We are very proud of you!