Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thankful Sunday....


Families are Forever...

My sister Chantel has been doing this thankful Sunday post. I thought that I would do the same thing. There are so many things that I am thankful for but I will just put a few.
1. All My family, they mean the world to me. (Who can say they talk to there sisters at least once or twice a day, and mom and dad at least once a day. )
2. My wonderful boys, they teach me so much, as Chantel said " for the opportunities I have to teach them." I know that they teach me patience all the time, and they are always making me laugh. As my dad says "always laugh and give them lots of love." Laughter makes things more bearable, much better than crying or screaming!
3. I am thankful for a loving husband who I love with all my heart. I believe that he is one of the greatest blessings in my life, I can't believe that we have almost been married 11years, time flies by so very fast. We have had many adventures, but each one, my love grows stronger and stronger, I feel so blessed to know that we can be a family forever!
4. For my health
5. The warmer weather that is trying to come.. (SOON I HOPE)
6. For the gospel in my life, and my families lifes.

1 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Fun! I love it! It is kinda cool to write down your gratitude...
Love ya