Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blue and Gold...






Last night we were able to go to the Blue and Gold Banquet for the Cub Scouts, we had a lot of fun. I am one of the cub leaders, therefore we prepared the food and the decoration, it was a lot of work, the theme of the blue and gold was "The Chinese New Year." For dinner we had Ham Fried Rice, Egg Rolls, Egg Drop Soup, Stir Fry and Sweet and Sour Chicken. The boys were asked to make cakes with there dads for a cake decorating contest, it was fun to see what they decided to make. Nathaniel and I had to do the cake together, because dad wasn't able too, but this is what we decided to make, I think that it turned out well.

3 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Did you win, I give you 3 thumbs up! That is amazing! You did a great job! Those are probably the coolest cakes I have ever seen! FAB job!

Elisa said...

Melissa...AWESOME CAKES!! You are so creative!! Looks like the banquet turned out really well. It's really cute to hear how much your boys love each other.

Amy said...

WOW!!!!! You are very creative. You won in Milan and my book! We love you guys.